Are you feeling the weight of the world during this COVID pandemic and waiting for 2020 to be over?
I know a lot of people are fed up with this year and just wish it to be 2021 already, but I don’t think they’re taking this year for what it should be.
If you’ve been paying attention to what’s been going on globally, you might agree with me that it’s been a heavy couple of months.
I want you to know that feeling a heaviness like this isn’t a bad thing. Whenever we feel something that’s a foreign emotion, we automatically think that there’s something wrong with us, but that’s not what this is.
We’re collectively going through an emotional clearing right now.
This year is possibly one of the greatest times of awakening the world will see, and you’re a part of it!
There’s a reason that we’re going through this, so wishing for it to be over is doing yourself an injustice. Things that we’ve been completely blind to are presenting themselves, this could be the greatest paradigm shift!
People like to keep themselves busy all the time because they don’t want to deal with all of the things that they truly need to deal with, but being stuck at home for months means that they haven’t been able to run away, YOU haven’t been able to run away.
It’s making us look at ourselves and ask what we need to fix within ourselves and in the world around us.
What this pandemic has woken us up to
1. We don’t take care of the earth. We take, take, take but don’t give back the love and respect that it deserves. We don’t see ourselves as one with the earth and that’s where the issue lives. Every aspect of you comes for this planet. You are the walking, talking version of it. So why aren’t we taking better care of it?
2. We don’t take care of our animals. We take them for granted and care only when they’re dead meat in front of us, ready for consumption. Our animals are being heavily mistreated. Why does something need to die for us to eat? And if you’re set on consuming animal products then how about fighting for a good and fair life for them?
3. We don’t care of our bodies. We’ve been filling them with alcohol, smoke, sugar which has compromised our immune system and made us more susceptible to the virus. We haven’t been thinking of fuelling our bodies and moving them as we should, all we care about it mouth pleasure.
4. We don’t care about the way we treat others, or stand up for those who we see have been mistreated. There are people that need your help in fighting a battle that’s been around for centuries. We’ve got to stand together and be there for one another. We should be treating others the way that we want to be treated.
The world needs leaders
Right now, it’s very clear that the world needs leaders. If you’ve been feeling that you need to lead people and to spread more love, then now is the time to show up. Show up for yourself and show up for humanity, but if you want to be a leader, you can only lead at YOUR fullest capacity. The stronger that you are mentally, physically and emotionally, the more that you’re going to be able to lift others.
Ask yourself these questions:
1. What change do I want to see in the world right now?
2. What am I working and fighting for?
3. Am I embodying that change now?
You can’t have the world embody this change if you aren’t. What are you doing to make sure that you’re at the highest level?
You can be a leader and you can contribute to this shift in human consciousness but you have to work on yourself first.
Never has there been a time like the present where you can focus on working on yourself.
We need you to step up into the role you were meant for.
So stop worrying about judgement and start working on yourself because playing small doesn’t serve the world in any way.
2020 is the year of the great awakening and it’s time for you and me to wake up. You can’t change other people, but you can change yourself, by living by these 3 things: love, compassion and intention. Be the change you want to see in the world.